I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Mine was filled with lots of fun stuff. We went to the first outdoor festival in Amsterdam which was very cold (5 degrees Celsius cold) but really fun! At midnight we celebrated the fact that I was turning 26! Oh my… but went for a Easter egg hunt the next day so I didn’t get the time to feel old ;) The weekend was about friends, family, food, easter eggs, the best birthday gifts (and song!) ever and the new episode of Game of Thrones. Yay!
My boyfriend gave me some really cool vintage orange chairs for my birthday (pictures will follow soon) which made me eager to change the whole interior too. But luckely for him I’ve found enough satisfaction in getting inspiration on how to store all my fashion and interior magazines instead. Here are my five favorite ways to store your magazines.
1. Use an old wooden crate to store your favorite magazines. I love idea of combining to different sizes like the normal size and the smaller Ikea catalogue size.
2. It is very logical to use magazine racks to keep your magazines in and that’s what I love about this one. It is so simple, but by lining them all up against the wall it looks like the most clever idea ever.
3. Some magazine cover are to beautiful not the show. These racks make it possible to create your own magazine wall. I especially like the thin metal and the simple yet artistic design.
4. Make a new nightstand with a pile of magazines. I already spotted the magazine nightstand a few times before, but I think it is time to actually make one. It would make a good side table as well if you ask me.
5. If you are ever that lucky to find a beautiful vintage magazine cabinet like thise one don’t you dare not buying it. This would be the perfect way for me to keep al my favorite magazines in one place. Time for some serious thrift shopping!