My first yoga session (ever!) gave me a lot of new inspiration. Besides the fact that I am not that flexible yet (meh) it does make me want to live a little bit more mindfully every day. Maybe it has also something to do with spring arriving and other things changing (work, home), who knows… Anyway, I like it and think we should celebrate this feeling and stay in this for a little while.
Who’s with me?
Source images: frostedpetticoatblog.com, dallas-stone.com, revolveclothing.com, rainydaysandblankets.com, absolutelywhite.blogspot.fi, instagram.com/adamantineyoga, various Tumblrs.
I am a sucker for pretty things. Beautiful pictures, cute animals, shiny jewelry, fluffy and soft fabrics, new clever products, amazing interiors and so on. Every day I collect some new things I really like and was thinking… “why not sharing them?” Maybe my current favorite things can become one of the things you like as well.
Starting today with my first five current favorite things:
1. Current favorite outfit for fall. Oversized sweater, huge scarf and a big Louis Vuitton (I wish!) shopper. Oh and I love the hair tucked in the scarf thing. It’s all about the details.
2. Spicy Chocolate Stout Cake with a Simple Peanut Butter Buttercream. Oh my… definitely need to try this recipe as soon as possible! Think the boyfriend wouldn’t mind either ;-)
3. Found this amazingly beautiful wooden floor via Holly Beckers Pinterest.
4. Chalkboard kitchen walls rock! Period.
5. Time to change my signature high bun into a half bun? What do you think?
Source images: HannaMW.se, Ikea.se, Lamatierenoire.com
I’m enjoying a few sunny and very hot weeks in Suriname. My mothers home country. Spending our days with family, discovering special places and eating all day long…
See you soon in chilly Holland!
No New Years resolutions list for me this year (and the years before) but I do like to start all fresh and full of new inspiration. Just to remind myself that life is at its best when it is filled with little happy moments. Having my friends around more often, more outdoor events, long baths, vanilla candles, fresh flowers, red lips, happy tea times, homemade dishes, new recipes and a clean and organized home AND dream wardrobe…
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Happy New Year dear all! Wishing you all the best for 2013. Make it a year full of great adventures, love, friends, laughter, beautiful moments, happy dances and above all a healthy new year.