It’s been a while since my last posts but in the meantime I graduated, enjoyed what we call summer here in Holland and spend some quality time with the boyfriend, family and close friends. After all the summer festivals and graduation parties it is now time for some serious fall preparations.
To me it all seems very clear that I need an update and especially a fluffy and comfy one. My ultimate favorite item for fall would be the teddy jacket or cardigan! It looks comfy, cosy and chique at the same time and I love the texture and its appearance. It looks amazing with leather and though boots, but I wouldn’t mind wearing one with a silk dress either. So ladies, lets find ourselves the perfect teddy for fall! Oh and I prefer the beige version as you may have guessed ;-)
Source images: Stockholmstreetstyle.com, Thischicksgotstyle.com, Style.com, Elle.com
The last month or so I’ve spend a lot of time working from home. I kinda like it this way, but since we don’t have a separate study room, I”m switching between my boyfriends desk, the dining table and the couch (not the most responsible posture) because the same view every day makes me a little bit bored… This whole working from home thing has made me think of creating a small working space of my own. I would like to call it a creative hideaway. And that’s where my best friend Pinterest comes in handy.
After saving all my favorite working spaces I can say that I’m in special need of a wall where I can pin, hang or stick prints, photos and post-its (light bulb!) on. I wish that one day I will be the proud owner of my own creative hideaway with lots of natural light (which means big windows!) a big, rustic wooden table with a mix of different chairs around it. And, of course, a big empty wall to start building a huge moodboard.
What would your ultimate working space look like? Or what is the number one thing you need in that study area? I would love to hear your ideas!
Source images: House of Bliss, VT Wonen, Wool Clouds, My Ideal Home, AMM, Bodie and Fou, Counting Stone Sheep, Blood and Champagne, Little Bits of Lovely
Since there is a big chance you see me wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers, this collaboration is a great excuses to start thinking about some new ones for spring. The Vans x Kenzo collection is to die for and those are my ultimate favorites pair of sneakers at the moment. I would love to wear them with some denim shorts a simple tee and some tiny bracelets. Let the festival season begin!
1. Striped tee from T by Alexander Wang. 2. Black denim shorts by One Teaspoon. 3. Malachite one skull bracelet and rhodonite one skull bracelet by Fashionology. 4. Vans x Kenzo leopard sneakers.
Filed under FASHION, OUTFIT
I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Mine was filled with lots of fun stuff. We went to the first outdoor festival in Amsterdam which was very cold (5 degrees Celsius cold) but really fun! At midnight we celebrated the fact that I was turning 26! Oh my… but went for a Easter egg hunt the next day so I didn’t get the time to feel old ;) The weekend was about friends, family, food, easter eggs, the best birthday gifts (and song!) ever and the new episode of Game of Thrones. Yay!
My boyfriend gave me some really cool vintage orange chairs for my birthday (pictures will follow soon) which made me eager to change the whole interior too. But luckely for him I’ve found enough satisfaction in getting inspiration on how to store all my fashion and interior magazines instead. Here are my five favorite ways to store your magazines.
1. Use an old wooden crate to store your favorite magazines. I love idea of combining to different sizes like the normal size and the smaller Ikea catalogue size.
2. It is very logical to use magazine racks to keep your magazines in and that’s what I love about this one. It is so simple, but by lining them all up against the wall it looks like the most clever idea ever.
3. Some magazine cover are to beautiful not the show. These racks make it possible to create your own magazine wall. I especially like the thin metal and the simple yet artistic design.
4. Make a new nightstand with a pile of magazines. I already spotted the magazine nightstand a few times before, but I think it is time to actually make one. It would make a good side table as well if you ask me.
5. If you are ever that lucky to find a beautiful vintage magazine cabinet like thise one don’t you dare not buying it. This would be the perfect way for me to keep al my favorite magazines in one place. Time for some serious thrift shopping!
Source images: Hos Marte, Scandanavian Deko, Stil Inspiration, Varpunen, Unknown.